Garden Update After 2 Months
Rosemary plants have grown since my last picture 2 months ago.
In Focus: The Bellpepper Flower
The cracked skin of the bellpepper...... too bad.
Peppered Porkchops with Potatoes
- 5-6 pcs. porkchops cut into 2-inch strips
- 15 baby potatoes, skinned
- olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
- freshly ground blackpepper
- coarsely ground blackpepper
- In a pot, put salt in boiling water and boil the potatoes. Remove from water after 10-15 minutes.
- Put salt, freshly ground blackpepper and coarse ground blackpepper in a bowl and mix the three ingredients.
- Season the porkchops with the blackpepper and salt mixture, oregano and chopped rosemary and set aside for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a pan, over medium heat, put some olive oil and saute onion and garlic until lightly browned. Set aside. In the same pan, add some olive oil and rosemary sprigs and sear the seasoned porkchops for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven for 300 degrees F.
- In an oven-proof pan, place porkchops, potatoes and sauted onion and garlic. Place in the oven until it finishes cooking, about 10-15 minutes.